Monday, November 22, 2010

Hello!

Hello, I am a poker player. Let’s say my name is sblga. Truly this is my nickname in poker rooms. Long time I was preparing to create something like blog in English. But English isn’t my native language, and it’s a little bit difficult to blog in this language. So now I am sorry for all my future language mistakes.  I believe that you will understand what I will have in my mind.
So what this blog will be about? The basic theme of this blog will be poker. I am playing this game about 4 years. But I don’t have such results which I would like to have in such period of time.  I hope that this blog will help me to have better results and improve my game and language.
My playing style: now I am planning regulary play NL holdem. Now I am playing in NL5 limit 24 tables at PokerStars. Now my goal is to develop my multitabling skills and build bankroll to play in NL10 level.  Now looks like that I am backing to the game after huge downswing which was about 1.5 month long. I couldn’t win anything what I was crushing before. 
So, now my goal is to rebuild my lost part of bankroll and next year start in NL10 level.
I thing this will be enough for my first post.  Sorry for my not perfect language and discursive minds. Now is 2am in Lithuania.

No comments:

Post a Comment