Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back to full ring

I am back. I like this phrase. About a month I was trying to develop my game and try to become a winning player in short handed games, but last night I understood that I am bleeding money in these games. So I come back into full ring game. Today was pretty good day. I played a lot of poker and in about 6k hands I won 5BI's. That gives some motivation for me. After 6-max is very easy multitable in full ring. So I easily playing 16 tables, maby not profitable as I would like, but I decide to start play as nit and step by step develop my game.

More, two days ago I heard good news for me. Finaly LSPF change their age requirements. Now members can become all persons who has eighteen. So I am going in first life tournament. Now seems that it will be good tournament with big field of players.  I guess that will be something like 300 players. Now I am waiting Friday and I will report how everything will goes.

1 comment:

  1. if you want to learn anything do not play more than 4-6 tables

    ReplyDelete