Saturday, February 19, 2011

Some news

Hi all, I know I don't wright anything for some time. Today Full tilt started lagging. I am happy that I was playing cash games and don't lost money in tournaments. But I was in the mood to play some poker today and I really don't like this lags. So today I would like to talk about my progress in February goals and some more shit.

This month is terrible for me in poker. First of all, about my goals:
*to play at least 30k hands in cash games (19763 already)
*to play at least 100 HU stg's 
(50 already)
*to reach at least gold iron man status (This month imposible)
*to watch at least one series about 6-max cash games on deuces cracked 
(didn't watch video, but found very good thread on 2+2 and I am trying to study it: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/69/micro-stakes-pl-nl/moving-up-through-unl-2010-a-676130/

Would be good:
*Win some money (i would like to build my bankroll to $750 and take some shots in NL25) 
(so far i loosing money this month)
*To make a live play video for this blog. 
(I don't want to do anything while loosing)


What is more? Oh, my cashier say that I am not loosing, but opposite - winning. That is because I am cleared Full tilt poker academy points, and won $20 in bronse status iron man freeroll. Plus I am getting rakeback, but more detailed progress update will be in the end of the month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment