Sunday, January 30, 2011

Progress update

I thought and decide that I reach my goals for this month and tomorrow I will have a free day. It is a good thing to have day without poker and get back into action with yearning for poker. I think this will be the best for my game.
And now about my results in January. First of all, lets talk about cash games. I started month pretty good, but the end was terrible.
 


As you see in the last graph. My EV line is about 8BI higher then winnings line.




But in the end this graph shows that my winnings including rakeback is $57.57.









 
My HU sit and goes results is much better.
I played 67 tournaments. 
ROI 21%, 
In the money 65.7%, 
Winnings $141.55, 
Time played 12.6 hours
$/h: $11.23 
Avg Buyin:  $10.08

From the graph you can see that winnings with rakeback is $150.24 

 To sum up $57.57+$150.24= $207.81 To said true I like this number. Hope February will be better.

This month as was planned I reach Iron Man Bronze status:

To sum up that was a good month for me. Now I have bigger plans for next month. How everything will go you will could read future progress updates. Tomorrow is a free day from poker for me. I hope you like read this blog. See you later :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, maybe next series you will upload, could be " Showdown at Buffalo Ridge" ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now I am uploading first episode to megaupload. In about 20min I will post it in this forum.

    ReplyDelete