Sunday, January 30, 2011

Goals for next month

Hello everyone, today I would like to talk about my goals for next month. But at first a little bit about January. That was quite good month to me. I was running good until my last progress update in this blog, but after that post my wining line started drop down. Now there is about 10BI difference between winnings and EV line in my graph. But fortunately I am winning in heads up sit and goes. More informative post I will publish tomorrow  or in beginning of February.


Now about next month goals. February is shortest month in the year and my goals for that 28 days is:
  • to play at least 30k hands in cash games
  • to play at least 100 HU stg's
  • to reach at least gold iron man status
  • to watch at least one series about 6-max cash games on deuces cracked



    Would be good:
    • Win some money (i would like to build my bankroll to $750 and take some shots in NL25)
    • To make a live play video for this blog. 
    Nothing more is coming into my head now. I will update this post if I will remember something more.

    Besides from February LSPF (Lithuania Sport Poker Federation) change their age limit. Now people who is 18 or more can register into it and play in live tournaments. So from February I will become a member of LSPF and I will play in some live tournaments. How it goes I will publish in this blog.

    Ok, see you later. Progress update with graphs and other stuff about January results probably will be the next post.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment