Saturday, January 22, 2011

Progress update



Hi all, I am back to the blog. Today I will wright about my progress in poker. I started playing in NL10 6-max. I really like to play here. Maybe this is upswing or something but running really well. PTR shows that I am about $-200 in NL10 SH. Yes about year ago I tried to play this level, but I got a huge downswing and I back to full ring. But now I am running well.
This is my this year cash games graph. It involves NL5 6-max, NL10 6-max, and very small amount of full ring and PLO.














And this is my tournaments graph. It’s only HU $5 and $10. This is small amount of tournaments but so far good too.




 My iron man challenge progress not running as I was planned, but I think I will easily reach bronze status.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment