Monday, January 10, 2011

Graphs and DC

Hello again, I would like to tell you a little what I am doing now. My goal for this month is to play 16 tables in NL5 and get bronze iron man status. It takes just 1 hour every day. That is not so difficult. Last year I lost my iron man end year bonus, this year I am planning do not lost any month. Now I am working on my 6-max play. This is my 2011 year graph:


 









And this is my iron man page. I don’t play in the beginning of the month but now I am planning to play to reach at least bronze status.



I have one more idea. As you saw I am placing some poker learning things, like books. Now I would like to place some teaching videos from deucescracked.com. I am sorry DC I know this is illegal but not everyone has good enough bankroll to buy membership to poker teaching site. So I am waiting requests which series would you like to see for free. Just go to ddeucescracked.com -> poker videos and check for series you would like to see and wright in comments. I will see what you need and I will place them here that you could download them.  



I think that’s it for this time. I am waiting your requests. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment